This award-winning agricultural leasing workshop teaches landowners and people with an agricultural lease about the many legal and economic issues that pertain to ranchlands in Texas. Among other types of leases, this course applies to you if you lease your owned land or have a grazing lease, hunting lease and/or livestock lease.
This workshop will teach you...
Over the last several years, instructors have held several workshops in Texas and 100% of the 1,200+ attendees say they would recommend this workshop to a friend.
2020 - Outstanding Extension Program Award from the Western Agricultural Economics Association
2017 - Superior Service Award from Texas A&M AgriLife Extension
2017 - District 1 Team Teaching Award from Texas A&M AgriLife Extension
2015-2016 - Outstanding Outreach Award from the Southern Extension Risk Management Education Center
- Very informative and helpful. Loved the practical approach.
- Fabulous!!! This is one of the best seminars I’ve ever attended!!
- Excellent workshop due to: Sources of info, Items to consider in written lease. Despite having a written lease, this workshop highlights how basic it is. As the landowner leasing for grazing, I plan to review/revise. Thanks!
- Fantastic program! Highly recommend it. I really appreciate all of the links and materials.
- Great presentation and knowledge of subject by Tiffany Lashmet and Dr. Kaase! Well done. Informative and practical mastery of subject. Very useful for us lay people.
- Very good workshop. Learned a lot of good info! Would definitely recommend to other landowner that I know to attend.
- Both speakers were excellent. I intend to use all information. Both were very knowledgeable. I would go to both for any additional questions.